Worthing & Adur Chamber of Commerce’s ‘Wise Up 2’ training session on Tuesday July 8th is ‘The price is right or is it?’ at the Chamber Office.
Trainer Kerry Kyriacou asks: “Have pricing strategies changed during the recession? Has the recession created a ‘war on price?’”
What you might learn:
- How prices are determined and why setting the correct price is so important.
- How price positioning determines the brands market positioning.
- how pricing can affect the overall performance of a service or product.
Kerry will also discuss:
- When to hold a price.
- The Price Makers and the Price Takers .
- Price fixing.
- Price incentives & loss leaders.
The cost is £25.00 per person for Chamber Members and £55.00 for non-members for a three hour session.
To book a place visit: http://www.worthingandadurchamber.co.uk/wise-up-training
The session is from 9.00 am to 12.00 noon in the Training Room, Chamber Officer, 17 Liverpool Gardens, Worthing.