Worthing & Adur Chamber of Commerce have invited the Procurement Team from Adur & Worthing Councils to run a three hour interactive workshop on Wednesday July 16th.
The workshop is at Frasers Bar in the Connaught Theatre, Worthing from 9.00 am to 12.00 noon on Wednesday July 16th. It aims to give an in-depth knowledge of the procurement system and how it can benefit local businesses.
Steve Spinner and his team are keen to encourage more local businesses to be aware of more opportunities to work with the Council
- Did you know you can register to be on their local supplier list?
- Have you thought about bidding for Council work and been put off by the process?
- Have you tried to work with the council in the past? What was your experience?
Susannah Caws – Procurement & Contracts Officer Adur & Worthing Council will cover:
- An update on the Councils current local spend with local contracts and suppliers
- Council rules on spending public money. What the requirements are at different financial thresholds
- The Councils Procurement Portals – How to register your business on the Portal, and guidance on how this will benefit local suppliers.
The event is free to both members and non-members but places will be limited.
To register go to: www.worthingandadurchamber.co.uk
The Fraser in the Connaught Theatre, 3 Union Place, Worthing.