Elderly man taken to hospital after gas leak in Goring

Elderly man taken to hospital after gas leak in Goring

 

An elderly man was taken to hospital by ambulance after a gas leak in a house in Parklands Avenue, Goring this morning (Thursday January 16th).

The gas was leaking from a domestic fire and gas company officials were in attendance when Worthing firefighters arrived.  The gas company isolated the gas and the fire officers ventilated and made safe the property.

The fire officers attended between 8.42 am and 9.11 am.