Elderly man and woman in Ruskin Road kitchen fire

Elderly man and woman in Ruskin Road kitchen fire

 

Worthing firefighters assisted an elderly man and woman from a house in Ruskin Road, Worthing due to a small fire in the ground floor kitchen yesterday evening (Thursday April 10th).

Ambulance paramedics treated both the elderly people at the scene for smoke inhalation and the woman for minor burns before taking them to hospital by ambulance.   The fire was accidental.

Officers attended between 6.42 pm and 7.11 pm.