Elderly woman taken to hospital after Meadow Crescent fire

Elderly woman taken to hospital after Meadow Crescent fire

 

An elderly woman was taken to hospital by ambulance after a microwave cooker fire in their flat in Meadow Crescent, Worthing yesterday evening (Wednesday January 23rd).

The accidental small fire was out when Worthing firefighters arrived but they gave first aid to both the elderly woman and an elderly man for smoke inhalation.

The officers attended between 7.47 pm and 8.09 pm.