Elderly woman treated at flat fire in Wallace Avenue

Elderly woman treated at flat fire in Wallace Avenue

 

An ambulance crew checked out an elderly woman after a small fire in her microwave oven Sunday lunchtime (August 25th).  The fire was in a ground floor flat in Wallace Avenue, Worthing.

When  fire fighters from Worthing arrived the fire was already out and they cleared the remaining smoke with a fan. The officers attended between 1.11 pm and 1.58 pm.

Shortly afterwards Worthing fire officers were called to a small fire in a ground floor kitchen in Clarendon Mews which again was out on arrival.  The officers attended between 2.10 pm and 2.32 pm again clearing remaining smoke with a fan.