Thursday March 20th is ‘Business Showcase’ day in the Worthing & Adur Chamber of Commerce Enterprise Week.
The day’s events are at Worthing Town Hall including B2B Exhibition from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm.
Business Showcase sessions:
- 10.00 am – 30 Minute Workshop: Winning more Sales
Business Development Advisor Kerry (worked with Estee Lauder & Harvey Nichols and)
- 10.45 am – 30 Minute Workshop: Marketing
Jill Woolf, Chimera Communications
- 11.30 am – Keynote Speaker: Tony Franks of Little Impressions (worked with Virgin, Levi & Selfridges)
- 12.30 pm – Keynote Speaker: Mike Edwards of Snugglebundl (as seen on Dragons Den)
- 2.00 pm – Keynote Speaker: David Sewell of Fresh Egg (clients include Liberty, John Lewis & Confused.com)
- 3.00 pm – Keynote Speaker: Rory Payne of Choco Loco (stocked in John Lewis & Oxfam)
Pre-booking for all workshops is essential.
To book call 01903 203484 or go to: www.worthingandadurchamber.co.uk
Sponsored by the Adur & Worthing Business Partnership and in association with Northbrook College, Enterprise Week follows on from the success of previous years and is set to be an exciting and valuable resource for all local businesses.