Tuesday March 18th is ‘Business Tools’ day in the Worthing & Adur Chamber of Commerce Enterprise Week.
The day’s events are at Northbrook College, Durrington Campus, Room 312.
- 9.00 am – Social Media David Somerville, Fresh Egg
- 10.00 am – T&C’s & Basic Trading Requirements
Julian Cioffi, Fitzhugh Gates Solicitors
- 11.00 am – How To Market Your Business
Sheryl Tipton, Tipton Marketing
- 12.00 pm – Finance Made Simple
Tony Hedger, A&T Business Associates
- 1.00 pm – Sales Made Simple
Paul Palmer, Icon Business Solutions
- 2.00 pm – 4.00 pm – Peer Mentoring Taster Session
Pre-booking for all workshops is essential.
To book call 01903 203484 or go to: www.worthingandadurchamber.co.uk
Sponsored by the Adur & Worthing Business Partnership and in association with Northbrook College, Enterprise Week follows on from the success of previous years and is set to be an exciting and valuable resource for all local businesses.