Fire place falls from wall in Worthing flat fire

Fire place falls from wall in Worthing flat fire

 

A bio ethanol fire place fell from the wall in the ground floor living room of a Brighton Road, Worthing flat on Friday (December 13th) and continued burning.

Worthing fire fighters attended the accidental fire between 3.49 pm and 4.09 pm.

A bio ethanol fire is a flueless fire that requires no gas connection or permanent ventilation.  Bio ethanol fuel is produced by the fermentation of sugars that are found in agricultural and forestry products.