Worthing & Adur Chamber of Commerce hold a free Peer Mentoring Taster session from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm on Thursday July 17th.
Following five successful groups of the Peer Mentoring Programme which supported over 50 local businesses owners the Chamber is ready to start Group Six! Don’t miss your chance to be part of this exciting and beneficial programme.
The Mentoring groups will consist of 10 to12 like-minded business people all keen to share their business expertise and willing to learn from and support each other.
What will you gain? Thinking time to work on (rather than in) your business
- The opportunity to explore projects in a confidential environment
- A diverse pool of wisdom and expertise to draw on
- A unique blend of challenge and support from your peers
- Think tank for practical solutions to specific problems
- Ideas for new products and services
- Develop your management skills
- Build relationships, trust and mutual understanding
To book your place on this taster session please contact the Chamber office for more information or to secure a place. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 01903 203484.