Man assisted from smoke in Littlehampton Road flat

Man assisted from smoke in Littlehampton Road flat

 

Worthing firefighters forced entry into a second floor flat in Littlehampton Road, Worthing early yesterday morning (Sunday May 11th). Smoke was issuing from the flat and a man had to be assisted from the building.

The excess smoke was due to unattended cooking.

 Officers attended between 12.33 am and 12.50 am.

Need Help?

Need Help?

Drop our team here at Worthing Daily a quick message and we will get back to you as soon as possible