Man rescued from fire in Madeira Avenue

Man rescued from fire in Madeira Avenue

 

Worthing firemen rescued a man from a small fire in a flat in Madeira Avenue around midnight (February 25th).  Cooking was the cause of the fire triggering a fire alarm.

Firemen used a ventilation fan to clear the smoke. The man was given oxygen for symptoms of smoke inhalation before taken to hospital by ambulance.

Need Help?

Need Help?

Drop our team here at Worthing Daily a quick message and we will get back to you as soon as possible