Man & dog suffer burns in van fire

Man & dog suffer burns in van fire

54 Views

 

A man and a dog suffered minor burns when a van was severely damaged by fire near Worthing Station early this morning (Wednesday February 26th).

Worthing Fire & Rescue Officers and ambulance paramedics gave first aid for the burns and smoke inhalation.  The accidental incident was left with the police.

Fire officers attended between 12.35 am and 12.53 am.

Join Worthing's thriving online community

It's super simple to get involved with our thriving 7,065-strong community. Whether you run a local business, lead a local group, or want to stay up to date with the latest, there are many ways to get involved.

Find out more

Get in touch