Park Road flat bedroom set on fire

Park Road flat bedroom set on fire

 

Worthing Fire & Rescue Service treated a male for smoke inhalation at a bedroom fire in Park Road, Worthing yesterday afternoon.   The fire in the block of flats was started deliberately.

20% of the second floor bedroom was destroyed by fire.  After receiving first aid the male occupant left in the care of paramedics.

Need Help?

Need Help?

Drop our team here at Worthing Daily a quick message and we will get back to you as soon as possible