Smoke from flat affects Rowlands Road restaurant

Smoke from flat affects Rowlands Road restaurant

 

Smoke issuing from a wall cavity in a first floor flat in Rowlands Road, Worthing yesterday night (Thursday April 3rd) affected the ground floor restaurant.

Worthing firefighters investigating the external door frame to the flat and wall cavity found a small fire.  They put out the accidental fire with buckets of water.

Officers attended between 10.17 pm and 10.57 pm.

Need Help?

Need Help?

Drop our team here at Worthing Daily a quick message and we will get back to you as soon as possible