Coastal West Sussex Mind is looking for motivated and enthusiastic individuals to become Directors and Trustees of the charity.
The charity is committed to promoting mental well-being in local communities and supporting the recovery and independence of individuals they provide support.
They particularly want to encourage applications from individuals who have skills or experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Caring for an individual with a mental health problem
- Using Mind’s own or other local mental health services
- Marketing, public relations and communications
- Legal skills and expertise
- Research and academic work around public sector and mental health policy and practice
- Information technology
However, they also welcome applications from individuals with other relevant skills and experience and individuals who have previously expressed an interest are also encouraged to re-apply.
Mind will offer training and support to new Trustees joining the Board.
Further information and an application pack is available from their website: www.coastalwestsussexmind.org
For an informal discussion about the role contact Katie Glover on 01903 277016. Please email completed applications to: email@example.com
Closing date is Friday May 9th.