Tumble drier fire in The Quadrant

Tumble drier fire in The Quadrant

 

Worthing Fire & Rescue Service attended a tumble drier on fire in The Quadrant, Goring on Saturday afternoon (April 13th).   The drier was in a storage shed at the rear of the house and was 100% damaged.

The firefighters used thermal imaging equipment as the shed was heavily smoke logged.  Damaged areas were damped down and cut away.

The fire was accidental.

Need Help?

Need Help?

Drop our team here at Worthing Daily a quick message and we will get back to you as soon as possible